Description

...

Norfolk Freedom Half Marathon

Posted on: Thursday, June 30, 2011

I recently received an email from one of Kyle's good friends from back in Pittsburgh. Alyssa wrote the following:
"I just wanted to shoot you an email and let you know I plan on running a half marathon on November 13, Veteran's Day.  I've decided I'm going to run in honor of Kyle.  What he's doing is so amazing to me, and I want him to really understand how much I appreciate his bravery.  I would really like to see if I can get a group of people together who would be interested in running in Kyle's honor as well.  I was wondering if you might be able to help me out with this."
Alyssa has already gotten a few friends involved, but she is not currently on facebook, so she asked me to help contact friends and family to see if anyone might be interested in participating! 


Here is the website for the Norfolk Freedom Half Marathon. There is also the Wounded Warrior 5k, if you don't feel up for the half marathon. 


Let me know by leaving a comment here or on facebook with your email address, or sending me an email at sarah.f.mcpherson@gmail.com if you are interested in participating or receiving more information and I will pass your information along to Alyssa. Thanks everyone!
- From the desk of Mrs. Sarah McPherson

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger