Description

...

I love when

Posted on: Thursday, July 28, 2011

kittens want to cuddle and sleep on me.

Kyle surprises me with a sweet message.

my toes are freshly painted.

Huxley jumps up and sits right in front of the tv to watch up close. He likes watching things move across the screen.

I catch my rings glittering in the sun. (un)fortunately this often happens while driving.

I use up one pad of post-its and start a new color.

we talk about our future.

I have interesting and odd dreams at night, and I can remember them in the morning.

family members stop by to visit me at my apartment!

I know exactly what they're talking about in Bones (thanks Human Skeletal Analysis class & Forensic Anthropology!).


- From the desk of Mrs. Sarah McPherson

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger