Description

...

This too Shall Pass

Posted on: Thursday, November 3, 2011

"I just wanted to leave you with a visual reminder of the “this too shall pass” principle that a friend once showed me. I often reflect on it when I’m going through a hard time. Make a fist and look at your knuckles. You see peaks and valleys. Such is the nature of life: peaks and valleys, peaks and valleys. You may be in a valley now, but you will be on top of a peak once again. Just keep putting up your dukes each day and fighting the good fight."
           - The Art of Manliness


More to come later. I haven't felt much like talking/sharing my words lately, but I've been writing some posts for future sharing. Kyle lost internet again so maybe I'm curling into a ball a little bit, but I'm actually in a pleasant mood and mindset. Just kind of quiet.

- From the desk of Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger