Description

...

Looking for Leather

Posted on: Friday, January 27, 2012

I do not know much about motorcycles, but I do know that I will not be riding on the back of Kyle's motorcycle like this: no helmet, no protective attire, and side saddle. 


Husband has been on a quest ever since he got back. He has been scouring the internet to find me the perfect leather jacket, that will serve to both protect me when riding behind him on Bonnie (the motorcycle), and be something stylish I will actually wear even when not on the bike (and don't have to sport a giant helmet that makes us look like we're expecting to ride to the moon). Kyle even has a whole Pinterest board called Jacket for Her, which I find really super sweet of him. Kyle found his jacket before he deployed to Iraq, actually, but hadn't completely settled on getting it until he found it in a store in Austin and tried it on. Finding one for me has proven more difficult, because the style he thought I'd like, and I do like, is European and hard to find in this country. Also, we like brown instead of black, which also makes our options more limited. Oops. But here's the sort of style and look we are going for. Kyle has looked into some custom leather makers, but it has been difficult getting in touch with anyone. We'll keep looking and hopefully find one by the time Kyle is a proficient motorcyclist!






What do you think?

- From the desk of Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger