Description

...

Cheesy Vegetable Chowder

Posted on: Monday, February 6, 2012

I've been wanting to make this soup for a while now. But, up until this weekend it has been pretty warm here, and husband isn't a big soup fan (I'm not really either). We both love broccoli cheddar soup, though, so I thought he might also like this heartier version with more vegetables, and the drop in temperature calls for something warm and comforting. I was right! It was really easy to make and so delicious. I think the only difference is we didn't peel the potatoes, and it looks like we maybe cut the carrots differently. Find the recipe here, and then go make it.

just now thought of sticking a recipe to the fridge while cooking. brilliant


- From the desk of Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger