Description

...

State High

Posted on: Friday, March 16, 2012

My high school, State College Area High, made this pretty cool and definitely impressive lip dub video! The only not cool part is that Kyle and I, class of 2006, didn't recognize any of the students, a sign that we are truly old. I did spot my father in law (5:13), though (and my freshman/sophomore year locker)! He teaches chemistry; my sister was in his class, years before Kyle and I ever started dating. It was also fun seeing several former hang out spots and familiar places. Band hallway, choir room, auditorium...I spent a lot of time at that school. Oh, nostalgia. I really loved high school. Well done, State High.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger