Description

...

Thursday Thoughts (9)

Posted on: Thursday, May 31, 2012

{one} Kitty pics. They knocked over my laundry one night and I found D camped out inside in the morning. So um here is a shot of my laundry is what I'm saying.

and Hux man in the morning

{two} I started a new Bob Harper workout. I love Bob; I like his videos so I got a new one for just $5 and it's a good, intense hour. I have to modify some of the things- push ups and such since I had surgery on my left wrist (years of PT, pain, cast, etc, etc story for another day) and I definitely do not trust it, but I know a lot of moves now so I don't have to stop and think about it.

{three} I am not really a music person. I mean, I played several instruments up through high school, marching band, theater, choir, I have some favorite artists. But I don't continually listen to music; I rarely do I'd say. I just have phases where I cant get enough, and then silence. ANYWAY POINT IS I've been in an extended mild music phase due to wedding planning and picking songs/artists to request. And I downloaded the new John Mayer CD last night, so that is happening on repeat for a while. I think his music is just perfect for certain times in your life, and at those times nothing has ever sounded so lovely. Also, perfect timing, I think I've found our first dance song, if husband approves! Short, sweet and simple. I don't need to be awkwardly dancing up there with everyone staring at us for more than a couple minutes. :)

{four} Well this made me laugh.

{five} So we had a movie on Netflix that was not at our nearest shipping facility, so they sent the next one in our queue while they sent the other one from further away. So we watched and returned the first one, and the far away one came the next day in the mail, and they're sending us the next one in queue since we returned the other one. I wonder how long this will last. I think not long. 

{six} I had an interview/meeting for a potential field internship for my whole first year at Baylor. I would love to intern there, and the meeting went well (he said "next time you come back I'll give you a tour of the place"), so fingers crossed!

{seven} Sometimes Huxley likes to sit on Kyle's keyboard. The kitties used to do this a lot when they were younger/littler, plop right down on my keyboard while I was at the computer. I guess Hux typed out a little message haha. What a poet. 


{eight} I don't feel like cooking dinner tonight. 

{nine} WEDDING SO SOON AHHH! :-D

{ten} June is tomorrow! I get my cute and handy monthly desktop calendar from Rebekka at Dear Friend, and you can too! 
Dear Friend


Linking up with Sar!

S. 

3 comments:

  1. do you need equipment for bob's videos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just some hand weights, but you can do the moves without if you want. I have 3 lb and 10lb, and a mat since I'm on a hard floor( some floor work). I know he has some equipment-specific workouts also.

      Delete
  2. Ha! Pinterest makes everything look so easy! It's not fair. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger