Description

...

Day 8

Posted on: Sunday, July 8, 2012

Life of Love

Describe "the good, the bad and the ugly" of yourself.

The Good:
- I am very self-motivated. I don't need anyone motivating me to succeed or work hard and I imagine that is a good thing.
- I really like school and the work.
- I have strength, creativity, and a nurturing instinct.

The Bad:
- Misophonia
- I feel pain often.

The Ugly:
- I can be quite anxious and hide behind things.
- I don't think I am usually unhappy, but it is a challenge for me to be genuinely happy.
- Both of these lead me to not live life to the fullest.

-Mrs. M

2 comments:

  1. If you like school and the work, you're going to love grad school (and probably kick major butt in it)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I match up to your goods too! Hurray for motivation ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger