Description

...

Lime Citrus Bars

Posted on: Tuesday, July 10, 2012


The other day I made these lime bars which I found a while back from A Beautiful Mess. We had a bunch of lime juice left over from the wedding bar, and I guess I feel citrus baked goods are fitting for the summer heat. They turned out well, though I didn't build the crust up around the sides of the pan so that's why the edges are a bit dark. I meant to make these while my friends were visiting, as baking usually ends up going to waste as the two of us can't make it too far through a batch of cookies or whathaveyou, but oh well! They are quick and easy and tasty, but a little sweeter than I prefer.













- Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger