Description

...

Thursday Thoughts (16)

Posted on: Thursday, August 23, 2012


{one} I love coming home from school/internship to my kitties and husband. They are all pretty cute.

 {two} Week one of class + internship is almost over! It's been pretty intense and tiring, but in a good way. No more fire alarms going off.

{three} This chair and room just looks so comfy and cozy. I imagine there is also a fireplace in the room. I want to be there.

{four} Now that I'm commuting to campus, I am glad that I finally got some prescription sunglasses. This way I can both see clearly AND drive into the morning sun!

 {five} I really don't have much else. Lots going on but I gotta get back to work!

- Mrs. M


1 comments:

  1. That chair looks way comfortable. Love that it's a chair big enough for two people. Ooh, cute sunglasses. Thanks fro reminding me I need to go get some prescription sunglasses of my own. Driving with the sun in your eyes all morning is the pits.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger