Description

...

San Antonio

Posted on: Sunday, November 11, 2012


San Antonio is a beautiful place. We spent the day there and ended with a night river tour ride (definitely the way to do it). Our car window was smashed and car broken into (parked in a well lit parking lot; lots of bus and pedestrian traffic all around), so we ended the trip on a bad note (and with a very loud 2.5 hour drive back to Temple with all the windows down). The policeman said, "I hope this doesn't keep you from coming back to San Antonio!" I don't think it will. I would love to spend some more time there.

More photos and story to come when I get a new phone cord. And a planner. I feel so frazzled.

- Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger