Description

...

My Job

Posted on: Monday, February 4, 2013


My job is to listen to stories. Sometimes they are true and sometimes they are not. I have to figure out the difference and help others figure it out too. Sometimes they are true to someone, but not in reality. Sometimes the stories are sad, or violent, happy, unfortunate. Sometimes they cry, sometimes they laugh. I smile a lot and look people in the eye. I share in the story but always remember that the story is theirs, and they are the expert in each situation. One day I will help these people share their stories, so that our future children, low-income families, minority populations, stigmatized, oppressed, sick and uncared for will write their stories with happy endings.

- From the desk of Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger