Description

...

Date Night, Work and Beer Brewing

Posted on: Monday, April 8, 2013

I've come to realize that Kyle and I have very little time together before he likely heads out. I'm in school through the first week of May, he's gone in May for training in Louisiana, I'm gone at the end of May for my trip to DC, and he'll be going to PA for some of his leave in June.  So anyway, it's important to make time in our busy schedules for fun activities, funtivities if you will. I think our collective favorite movie is Jurassic Park, so of course we had to go see it in 3D. I'm not sure if technology has just really progressed, or I had some bad glasses in the past or what, but 3D is much better than I was expecting. Usually it makes my eyes go bonkers until half way through the movie, but this felt more subtle, even wearing the glasses over my regular ones. Anyway, Kyle and I both highly recommend JP 3D. Afterwards, once we got over the surprise of it being bright out at 6pm, we went to The Gin for dinner, stocked up on some drinks and snacks, and went home. We are simple people, who like good food, dinosaur movies, and each other. Side note- I guess prom season is upon us(?) as we saw a bunch of overly tanned girls in neon dresses clomping around the restaurant, accompanied by their be-cumberbuned dates.

Sunday was spent doing work, preparing for an interview, laundry, groceries, and Kyle brewing another batch of beer. As our usual Sunday evening show, The Walking Dead has finished for the season, we watched Taken 2, which was pretty awesome except that the ending/credits song was that dumb song from the Internet Explorer commercials. Oh, Kyle is also planning on building a chair to take overseas. Like you do. The cats were super into the big bag o' leather Kyle brought home. 

- From the desk of Mrs. M

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger