Description

...

FEED + Target

Posted on: Monday, July 1, 2013

Back in March I wrote about FEED and the bag I bought, which paid for school meals for one child for an entire year. Shortly afte I was excited to hear that FEED was partnering up with Target, store of all stores, my temptation, my weakness. Every FEED item you purchase also contributes food and meals to hungry Americans; the best part is each item has a label that tells you exactly how much you are helping out! I went out Sunday morning to check out the collection in stores. You can also shop the collection online. With all the red, white and blue, stars and stripes, it's perfect for July 4th! Ultimately I hope FEED's partnership with a major store will make more people aware that hunger is a big issue in America (50 million hungry people big), and not only that, but an inexcusable, solvable issue. You know you're going to go to Target anyway and spend approximately $25-$50 more than you planned, so be sure to check it out. ;)

I ended up purchasing a tank top and water bottle, for 22 meals total, and I quite like them both. The bottle is smaller than my nalgene, so it fits better to carry with me regularly.

- From the desk of Mrs. M

note: I was not compensated in any way for this post. I just like feeding hungry Americans. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger