Description

...

A Concert in Dallas

Posted on: Thursday, September 26, 2013

 On Sunday, my friend Venee, a couple of her friends, and I drove up to Dallas for a Maroon 5 and Kelly Clarkson concert. Of course we had to do as any good California girls would and stop at In-N-Out before the show. We had lawn tickets and were sitting right up front; the venue seemed small (I guess compared to the last concert I went to) so I didn't feel like we were actually that far away. The show was a lot of fun; Kelly was amazing (I think I enjoyed her part the most, actually); her voice is just incredible. This was my third time seeing Maroon 5 in concert and they were fun as usual, covering Get Lucky and doing their old school hits. It was a great way to celebrate the first day of fall- I even wore a scarf once the sun went down and it got nice and cool!
 ^^Kelly Clarkson^^
 ^^Maroon 5^^

- From the desk of Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger