Description

...

Thanksgiving Break Snapshots

Posted on: Sunday, December 1, 2013

It has been a pretty busy week. Kyle returned from Afghanistan last Sunday evening, his mother was in town for a few days, I had class and everything still going on Monday and Tuesday, and on Wednesday my mom and little brother arrived in Austin. We cooked up a Thanksgiving meal, somehow, all in our little kitchen (we're used to mom's two ovens and two fridges and ample counter space for preparation). I baked my first pie, and it was pretty successful. We did a little black Friday shopping (at like, 11 am) and just hung out until they flew back out on Saturday morning. I've been working on homework and such this weekend. One more week of class to go (our last day is Monday, December 9th). I feel like I have many projects to complete in that time, but it's really not too bad. Anyway, it was a nice and mostly relaxing holiday!
^^I call this, Black Friday: Booze Edition^^


- From the desk of Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger